Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Sharing my top picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Affiliate links are included below – thank you so much for your support. 

Hi friends! How are you? I hope that you’re enjoying the week so far. We’re trying to squeeze out the last bit of summer fun. The kids start school in a couple of weeks and we’re NOT ready.

For today’s post, I wanted to share a roundup of picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I’ve shared this on the blog for so many years, but the last few years have kind of been duds and lots of repeats from previous years. Do we all need the Spanx faux leather leggings… the ones from 2018… again?? I think no.

But, while we were flying back from Orlando, I decided to just take a little peek, and was pleasantly surprised by *some* of the offerings this year.

I wanted to include them in today’s post if you’re shopping the sale, which ends on August 10. It’s always a great chance to stock up on back-to-school finds, things you love for fall before they hit full-price, and essentials, like bras, socks, and pajamas. The best of the best is linked below; as usual, I’m not wasting your time on things that I don’t think are worth it.

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

For women:

These are a repeat from every year I’ve shared the sale, but I still get at least one or two new sets each year because it’s the best price.

Love these Zella leggings

If you have any fall weddings or events, this dress is GORGEOUS

Obsessed with these sweat sets.

Baggy jeans for $46.

These sneakers are adorable and great transition sneakers into fall

Always stock up on Bombas socks during the sale

Women’s shoes, beauty, and accessories:

Saw so many of this handbag style last summer in Spain.

Phlur is one of my clean frangrance faves.

These look so much more expensive than they are.

Classic curling iron.

Ordered these! This is my favorite flats brand – just size one full size up. (I’m always a 38 and wear a 39 in these)

Always stock up on Hanky Panky. I *should* switch to organic cotton but these are pretty and last 🙂

These are my go-to summer exploring shoes. I’ve gone through three pairs already!

Classic heels, perfect for fall, and not too high.

Set of two earrings for $35

Great price on these Gazelles (and lovely color for fall)

So happy scarves have made a comeback!

Fig is my fave candle scent, so I might have to order this.

While there isn’t a ton of Farm Rio on the sale, they have quite a few sale options under Nordstrom For Good.

For the men:

These loafers are cute and look like they’re great quality

These low-top sneakers

Good time to stock up on boxers

This necklace would make a great gift, and it’s only $25!

The Pilot is always so happy when it’s quarter zip season. He needs this one.

I’ll usually use this sale to refresh his polo collection. I like this one, but he’s been loving the Vuori polos the most lately.

For kids:

Sambas sneakers

Tangle teasers. Our girls both have these and use them daily.

This leopard jacket

Ordered this hoodie for P

Also ordered this jacket for her

Initial necklace for $20 (great for stocking stuffers)

If you’re shopping for a baby, we used and LOVED this bouncer for both girls (it was the only way I could take a shower!)

Another great baby must-have

Kids love a rain boot

Cutie pajama sets

The best time of year to get kids’ Uggs. The water resistant ones are way better

Getting this tutu dress for our niece 

 

Hope you have a wonderful day and I’ll see ya soon. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!

xo

Gina

The post Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks appeared first on The Fitnessista.



from The Fitnessista https://ift.tt/k2tpgGD
https://ift.tt/yucqWgT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed

Yoga For Healing...TakeYour Next Step To Wellness

Popular Posts